It’s that time of year yet again, the FCPX Creative Summit is set for November 16-18, 2018 in Cupertino, CA. Produced by our good friends over at FMC, the Summit is the must-attend event for anyone heavily invested in Final Cut Pro X. Some intriguing highlights:
- Visit the Apple Campus and hear from the FCPX Product Team about the future of the platform and share your feedback.
- Meet and network with other Final Cut Pro X users. Mingle with other attendees, speakers and great exhibitors that will join us for Expo Night and other networking events.
And some of the key speakers this year include:
- Steve Martin of Ripple Training
- Bill Davis, Emmy Award Winning Editor
- Jeff Greenberg, J Greenberg Consulting
Last year, Apple used the FCPX Creative Summit as a platform to unveil Final Cut Pro X 10.4, the biggest update to the software in years as well as offering a hands-on area for the then brand-new iMac Pros. Who knows what surprises are in store this year. To learn more and register, please visit the official site Alumni can save $100 – email firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem your discount.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
This blog post contains the personal musings of FCPWORKS’ Marketing Director, Noah Kadner. Prior to joining the company, Noah spent several years at Apple where he worked with internal Workflow and Editorial teams in support of Final Cut Pro X customers. Noah also directed a feature film available on iTunes called Social Guidance and wrote “RED: The Ultimate Guide to the Revolutionary Camera.” Noah’s ongoing career goal is communicating digital post-production workflows to experts and enthusiasts alike.You can follow him on Facebook or Twitter at @FCPWORKS.